The Official #17 Tennessee vs Georgia State Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 5:30PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 3PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

Great to get the first one against a dangerous team. I’m thrilled we didn’t catch their starter on a good night. Looked like he had good stuff! Let’s go get em again tomorrow!

How does Lindsey Nelson compare to other SEC parks as far as dimensions and hitter friendliness?
I’ve been to several SEC football and basketball venues, but sadly, Lindsey Nelson is the only baseball park I’ve been to. I’m curious as well, how we stack up to the rest of the league?
GBO!!

Nothing but pitch and catch going on in the game. We're in the top of the 3rd now. GS has 3 out.

Tennessee's freshman right hander is throwing some high heat .... topping out at 95-96 mph.

TN is coming in to bat now in their bottom half of the 3rd.

Last edited:
Max Ferguson leads off bottom 3rd with a single up the middle. It's the 1st hit for TN today.

GS turns a double play. Bummer for us. Liam Spence gets an infield single w/two outs.

Tennessee ends the inning w/a ground out to SS. Vols had something going but it died on the vine ....

Last edited:
Rucker leads off w/a single in the bottom of the 4th. Beck is the next batter up. TN w/3 hits so far today.

Rucker gets a stolen base & stands on 2nd w/1 out. Gilbert walks & two on base.

Pavolony flys out to center but the runner moves up to 3rd now w/2 outs.

Next batter hits it to center field for the 3rd out. Going to the 5th inning in a very boring game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back