The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #5 Villanova Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ESPN News

I think it may be time to at least start questioning the 5 star recruiting strategy.. Barnes's teams, at least with us.. and for the most part at Texas, too.. have been better when they have kids that stay all 4 years. Recruiting one and done's hasn't panned out for us.
👍What a great idea. Let’s just kick Chandler off this team and that’s exactly what you’ve got.

Villanova is just playing really well right now and is a veteran team and we are not playing well. Got some veterans but we have more youth that needs time to mesh together as a team. This is a good game for us. Remember Villanova lost early to wake them up. This is just part of the process.

Reactions: feathersax
I think it may be time to at least start questioning the 5 star recruiting strategy.. Barnes's teams, at least with us.. and for the most part at Texas, too.. have been better when they have kids that stay all 4 years. Recruiting one and done's hasn't panned out for us.

Does that mean truth to the rumor Coach Hype is going with this no 5* strategy and the single wing offense?
The college rules have changed and good players make coaches look great.
I'll take the new way

Please take away Josiah’s green light… he should only shoot if he’s wide open

Does that mean truth to the rumor Coach Hype is going with this no 5* strategy and the single wing offense?
The college rules have changed and good players make coaches look great.
I'll take the new way
2 5* one and done's last year made barnes look better than developing 2 2* guys from 2016-19?

VN Store

Back