The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #5 Villanova Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ESPN News

Always funny to me that people think this when we went through the eras of Kevin O’Neil, Jerry Green, Buzz Peterson, and Cuonzo Martin.

Jerry Green had a better win percentage and Cuonzo is only 2.5% worse win percentage 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Also, Doug Dickey isn’t making these hires anymore

Reactions: DowntownVol
It takes mutual interest. Who are we prying away from their current position to come here?

Apparently we should be swinging the fences with the likes of Jay Wright, Bill Self, Cris Beard, who aren’t going to leave to come here.

Most likely it’ll be a mid major or an assistant

While there are issues with Barnes relating to the post season that I understand, it's crazy to want him gone over a regular season game. He's here until he retires and hopefully we can make a good hire to fill his spot. Look at it this way, four of our last 5 coaches who were here more than a year made the sweet 16.

See the same overreacting each week in the football game threads too.

Reactions: vol94 and walkenvol
The point is they are both very bad on D. Powell can actually shoot and doesn’t have complete tunnel vision towards the basket. If you’re gonna have a turnstile on D then he might as well be able to contribute on O and not be a consistent 3-11 shooter
Logical

It will suck this year if this team relies solely on the three, a pop warner team.can shoot better than 3-22 from 3 pt land. Also, classic Barnes teams cannot guard the three either

While there are issues with Barnes relating to the post season that I understand, it's crazy to want him gone over a regular season game. He's here until he retires and hopefully we can make a good hire to fill his spot. Look at it this way, four of our last 5 coaches who were here more than a year made the sweet 16.

See the same overreacting each week in the football game threads too.
Just kinda feels like there’s a ceiling he can’t break thru no matter the players he brings in

He's unsuited to be a starter at any position.
Scovi now with 20 of our 34 points. Absolutely the player who deserves the least criticism on our team today. But you know, you’ve got your narrative, so I don’t expect you to change your tune despite the evidence
Also our second leading rebounder

VN Store

Back