The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #20 VCU Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, TBD

Emerald Coast Classic

#17 Tennessee Volunteers: 5-1 (0-0 SEC)

LRINZLJCDVEXJOOYULT45OFDYA.jpg

vs.

#20 VCU Rams: 6-1 (0-0 A10)

32c16cd4-2245-48d9-adbc-dc9b380b04e2-AP19334147508742.jpg

GAME 7 | TENNESSEE vs. VCU - Nov. 30, 2019 | 4:00 p.m. ET | Raider Arena (2,000)

Line: UT: UT-1
O/U: 131.5

TV: TBD / Watch
Radio: Vol Network / Listen
Satellite Radio: XM: 381
Online: CBS Sports App

VCU Game Notes
It’s dumb that it’s not on tv but some of those other ESPN+ games are.

It's being broadcast by Emerald Coast TV, which looks to be some public access or local cable channel type thing for the Destin area. Obviously, that doesn't help anybody not in the Destin area, but on the plus side, they're streaming it for free:

Emerald Coast Classic 2019 Basketball Tournament

And yeah, I'm not hugely optimistic about this matchup, given VCU plays the same style as Florida State except turned up a notch, but we'll see how it goes. And no, the season is not in the balance here.

Another tough test, gonna have this and the football game on at the same time. Will most likely pay more attention to this though. Go vols!

Remember how I said I’d disagree with my self this morning? Yep, we played a very good team last night and played maybe the worst a rick Barnes coached Tennessee team has ever played and only lost by 3. I don’t think FSU scored a field goal the last 6 minutes of the game. Now if we come out and play like that today we have a problem, would be three straight games of subpar performances. I don’t think it happens. Not predicting a win, but I do predict Lamonte has his best scoring game of the year.

Barnes is 53-15 at Tennessee while his team is ranked! That’s incredible considering the last five years.

Sweet!!!! I could use some pizza right about now. Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back