The Official #16 Tennessee vs. Georgia Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Good gosh. That bad?

Maybe I’m missing the point why he gets so many minutes. Not rebounding or D ???

I’m not trying to bash the young man as he is doing his best and I’m the one in my chair watching TV, but it’s painful to watch.

I’m looking ahead to March and this team needs consistent shooting to go beyond Sweet 16. We are too inconsistent rt now.

Probably to keep some of the more experienced players on the floor with the young guns.

Just watched Admiral's dunk against MSU again. Admiral's is a little better IMHO

Not only was the dunk nice to watch, but just the reaction from the crowd and team after it was cool. And where we got the gif of Grant with the vapors and Pons trying to hold him up. lol

Reactions: vols 30
Back to 21 so glad to see us regain the momentum. Basketball is a game of runs and no lead is safe with the three ball.
Let’s see how we play against pressure

What is the current score? Trying to determine if I should watch from beginning or tune in to live action. TIA. 💪

I like CRB but I wish he would put his reserves in more with 3-4 minutes left ( when we are far ahead).. I think they deserve a little playing time.

VN Store

Back