The Official #15 Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 3:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

This team is still an enigma. Looks like they could lose to any team and could possibly beat any team, except maybe Gonzaga. Need to get 100% healthy but looks like JJJ’s injury could keep him out for a while

You mean when he put Bailey in? The best clutch free throw shooter on the team? The upperclassman when the game was in hand as long as nothing stupid happens?
bailey, the guy who took a few plays off against Nova and got out-hustled on a dunk - the guy who can build a house with the bricks he throws up - the guy who did the same garbage at Oregon which is why he isnt there anymore... yea that guy

Reactions: Helton1 and cpavol
Barnes made the best decision. ZZ should have picked the ball up and passed it. This isn't high school ball. He isn't going to be able to split two guys that have longer arms than him.
how many bad decisions has Bailey made in his career at UT - far more than ZZ.

bailey, the guy who took a few plays against Nova and got out-hustled on a dunk - the guy who can build a house with the bricks he throws up - the guy who did the same garbage at Oregon which is why he isnt there anymore... yea that guy

He started today. He is one of the most experienced players. He is an excellent free throw shooter in end of game high pressure situations. ZZZ was out of control. CRB out coaches VN yet again.

He started today. He is one of the most experienced players. He is an excellent free throw shooter in end of game high pressure situations. ZZZ was out of control. CRB out coaches VN yet again.
CRB makes $5M a year. VN members combined on this thread don’t make that much. ( sorry I couldn’t resist 😂)

Reactions: Volinnooga
Thanks but may be the most frustrating site I have ever been to. Saw 19 pop up ads, and finally got way to create account - did not want to but want to see game. Then after creating account they say I will NOT be charged but want my credit card.....no thank you.

Don't you use Adblock? Never sign up for anything on these sites, the stream worked fine for me, all you have to do is wait for the ad to count down to zero then boom... you're in.

Bailey takes plays off routinely, takes far too many shots, lazy on defense - and likely won't finish his career at UT. LOL Bailey is dead weight. Powell better but was sick.

how many bad decisions has Bailey made in his career at UT - far more than ZZ.

I bet that Bailey had his butt kicked by the staff big time this week after his stunt last Saturday. Now they have to show him some love. They still need him to ge a leader this year. I bet that Bailey comes out of it giving much better effort. The staff know how he responded this week. Nobody on here does.

CRB makes $5M a year. VN members combined on this thread don’t make that much. ( sorry I couldn’t resist 😂)

UM - Pruitt was paid in the neighborhood of 4 mill per year. So there's that. Barnes is being paid top 5 money but UT isn't receiving top 5 or even top 15 results! Just saying!

I bet that Bailey had his butt kicked by the staff big time this week after his stunt last Saturday. Now they have to show him some love. They still need him to ge a leader this year. I bet that Bailey comes out of it giving much better effort. The staff know how he responded this week. Nobody on here does.
They probably didn’t want to play VB this much today but didn’t really have a choice. If you don’t play him at all with James and Powell both out, you have to do one of these:

1) play Chandler, Zeigler, and Vescovi all 40 minutes (bad idea)

2) go big and play only 2 guards (this team is absolutely NOT built for that)

3) play Mashack extended minutes (I don’t see him being ready for that yet)

Legit? Or are you just tossing that out there? I'd feel a bit better if I thought they have been ill. Sure played like it

UM - Pruitt was paid in the neighborhood of 4 mill per year. So there's that. Barnes is being paid top 5 money but UT isn't receiving top 5 or even top 15 results! Just saying!
The team is ranked 15th in the country lol

Reactions: GenRRN

If he was a leader he would not have been loafing on those two plays - that is not the stuff of which leadership is made. That is exactly the garbage he pulled in Oregon and why he isn't there.

Bailey takes plays off routinely, takes far too many shots, lazy on defense - and likely won't finish his career at UT. LOL Bailey is dead weight. Powell better but was sick.

I think that he was pretty focused with a minute and a half to go. ZZZ was playing like a freshman. They both got something out of that substitution. ZZZ learned to be more under control when the game is in hand. Bailey was sent a message that he has a role to fill and his career isn’t over for the knuckleheaded play versus Nova.

VN Store

Back