The Official #15 Tennessee vs. Akron Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN+/SEC Network+

The dead ball fould doesn't change the down and distance after the live ball foul gave em an automatic first down, they just walk off the yards.

No yards we’re walked off. It was basically offsetting penalties. In any other instance the dead ball foul penalty would would take place after whatever else happened.

I wish our front 4 could get some pressure on the QB. Giving the QB way too much time and a clean pocket. We need a “Dog”
Good gosh man, a lot of these guys aren't starters. Lol. We have quite a few young'uns playing right now. You know building depth against scrubs and gaining experience.

Reactions: Caz and malinoisvol
I'm glad we're subbing early even if it makes us look like we are struggling at times. It's good for players like Joseph and Calloway to get reps with the 1's.

I wish our front 4 could get some pressure on the QB. Giving the QB way too much time and a clean pocket. We need a “Dog”
The starting front 7 gave up very little. Lots of backups in that whole series

Reactions: Caz
Live foul, its 1st and 25 from the x. Dead ball foul it is 1st and 10 from the x. Same ball spot, just different down and distance.

So if they complete a pass for a first down and then a dead ball foul occurs on the offense it won’t be 1st and 25?

VN Store

Back