The Official #15 Tennessee vs. Akron Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN+/SEC Network+

I've never seen a team be on the verge on greatness hold themselves back so much. This offense could be nearly unstoppable. I'm afraid at this point, the issues we see (Hookers misfires, inconsistent running, penalties)... it is what it is. Very curious to see if the defense can be the difference in additional wins (from last year's 7) because I think the offense is going to be about what it already was last year (which is pretty good but will need the D in a few games).

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
So it was offsetting penalties even though one was a dead ball foul? I’m not sure that’s right.
Yes one was a live ball fouls that gave Akron an automatic 1st down, the dead ball foul was then walked back 15 yards but it remain 1st and 10.

I've never seen a team be on the verge on greatness hold themselves back so much. This offense could be nearly unstoppable. I'm afraid at this point, the issues we see (Hookers misfires, inconsistent running, penalties)... it is what it is. Very curious to see if the defense can be the difference in additional wins (from last year's 7) because I think the offense is going to be about what it already was last year (which is pretty good but will need the D in a few games).
Hooker is the biggest issue so far. He's been off all year, don't know what's going on.

So disappointed it's only 14 to zip -Hooker can't pass and Flowers can't return
The sky is falling there's 0 min left in the 1st Quarter. and the refs suck
and no Heisman for Hooker - life is just a bummer .

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Ready to see our line start abusing Akron. Stay the hell out of our mountains too you sock and sandal clad dweebs.

VN Store

Back