The Official #15 Tennessee vs. Akron Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN+/SEC Network+

Other_Guy

foolishFool
I've never seen a team be on the verge on greatness hold themselves back so much. This offense could be nearly unstoppable. I'm afraid at this point, the issues we see (Hookers misfires, inconsistent running, penalties)... it is what it is. Very curious to see if the defense can be the difference in additional wins (from last year's 7) because I think the offense is going to be about what it already was last year (which is pretty good but will need the D in a few games).

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
I've never seen a team be on the verge on greatness hold themselves back so much. This offense could be nearly unstoppable. I'm afraid at this point, the issues we see (Hookers misfires, inconsistent running, penalties)... it is what it is. Very curious to see if the defense can be the difference in additional wins (from last year's 7) because I think the offense is going to be about what it already was last year (which is pretty good but will need the D in a few games).
Hooker is the biggest issue so far. He's been off all year, don't know what's going on.

aurabass

BIG WOOFER
So disappointed it's only 14 to zip -Hooker can't pass and Flowers can't return
The sky is falling there's 0 min left in the 1st Quarter. and the refs suck
and no Heisman for Hooker - life is just a bummer .

VN Store