The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Why are they? Our recruiting has been neck and neck for three years but they lost a lot more talent to the NFL. They have a walk on at QB, we have a redshirt senior with a ton of starts. Our OL is stacked with talent, including arguably their best OL from last year. So seriously, why are they better?
Our recruiting has been good but we haven’t been at UGA’s level. They’ve had more than 3 years recruiting top 3 classes.

Reactions: Sarms58
Did i miss something, did the ball fall out of an O-line's hand? Granted line has been horrible but don't lost the ball so we can punt it a way.
Gotta block... The first fumble was more on him... Last two...he tied to avoid and protect the ball with little time to do so... The last he never had a chance.... The pick was trying to make a play and should have taken the sack

I dont even know what to say. JG is still out there. Nonsense. We will lose recruits. Why are they not even TRYING to see if another qb can give us a spark? I swear to God it looks like they just dont care.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Same weak OL, same lack of execution, same shoddy QB play. Blame JG all you want, but Pruitt and company continues to play him. They have not recruited and developed a suitable replacement and it appears they have yet to figure out how to have an identity of offense. Very disappointing

To be fair to JG, our OL didn’t stop anyone and apparently no coach had the wherewithal to tell him you only have a two count today before you have to release the ball. It’s ok for a coach to recognize his OLs limitations and convey that message to his qb.

This game is not going well. Georgia made the right adjustments at half time and UT did not. Not a good showing by our team or our staff. We held strong with them for a half, but just did not have the ability to adjust. Hopefully this is not indicative of the way that the season will go. We have to make offensive adjustments as well. The defense is completely worn out. We have to do much better starting now. This team has to show some grit to finish this game hard or they might fold.

VN Store

Back