The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

What's worse? Those who complain about RB's salary or those who argue with those who complain about RB's salary

Grown men complaining about someone else’s salary is so pointless.

It’s not coming out of our paychecks so why should we care?

Reactions: walkenvol
Grown men complaining about someone else’s salary is so pointless.

It’s not coming out of our paychecks so why should we care?

You're not going to change their mind.

I don't agree with them, but I understand their point of view

Hes a top 5 highest paid coach, with very little success in March.
Anything else?
I know how important March is to basketball. But the year CM made a run in the tournament, the season was trash to watch and was one of my least favorite UT basketball seasons. I know I may be different from most, but I enjoy good basketball from November through March, not just tournament basketball.

I know how important March is to basketball. But the year CM made a run in the tournament, the season was trash to watch and was one of my least favorite UT basketball seasons. I know I may be different from most, but I enjoy good basketball from November through March, not just tournament basketball.

My first kid was born during that march run. My wife and I watched the first 2 games from the hospital. I’ll always have nostalgia for that run.

Then actually enjoy a very solid P5 double digit road win like everyone else is doing. Jesus I’m not Barnes’ biggest fan but if you seriously gonna bring up his faults after today then you have to be a troll. I don’t care if you sold cokes in Stokely
What did I say to offend anyone??? Its ridiculous the number of snowflakes in here who can’t accept reality. We are paying a coach more than almost any other team in the country. There is no reason not to expect Final 4 results for what we are paying Barnes. I like CRB and I love this team. I really think if he cannot get this team to the Final 4 , it ain’t happening under CRB. We have the guard play to do it. Quit making excuses and accept the fact that until her proves otherwise, CRB has been a failure come tournament time his entire career

Because we can afford it and his product is better than the vast majority of the other coaches who would want this job if we lost him. Not difficult to understand for anyone with a greater than room temperature IQ.
Lol

Battey looks like a linebacker on the court and Chandler single handily won this game for Tennessee with his 29 points.

Reg Season in B Ball is similar to Baseball for me (I enjoy baseball) too long and doesnt really have any meaning because of its length.

Name any other TN coach that has been to 2 SECT finals. They play that tournament in March last I checked. 2x Elite 8s and a Final Four is very little success? What about 8x Sweet 16s? That is how many TN has.
Dont bait people to troll you if you dont like the answer.
But to answer your question, compare his salary with those around him, hes overpaid compared to their success.

Reactions: 1985Vols
What did I say to offend anyone??? Its ridiculous the number of snowflakes in here who can’t accept reality. We are paying a coach more than almost any other team in the country. There is no reason not to expect Final 4 results for what we are paying Barnes. I like CRB and I love this team. I really think if he cannot get this team to the Final 4 , it ain’t happening under CRB. We have the guard play to do it. Quit making excuses and accept the fact that until her proves otherwise, CRB has been a failure come tournament time his entire career

Okay yes we all understand this. We all get it. As someone who mentioned it a lot on this board, I don’t even necessarily disagree with your points. Barnes isn’t a good tournament coach. I don’t disagree. I don’t have a problem arguing it on a Tuesday in July when nothing is going on.

Putting in the game thread after a double digit P5 road win and saying “get to a final four and I’ll buy in” isn’t “truth telling” or “snowflakes” it’s just being a nuisance.

VN Store

Back