The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

1985Vols

Dude I am not a troll and have been a fan probably for longer than you have been alive. I go back to the days of Ernie and Bernie. I sold cokes at Stokely when I was a kid. I saw Bernard King score 43 points in his first game as a Vol. I watched Tony White score 51 vs. Auburn. I’m passionate about my Vols .

Switch 625

Great win for testing resilience against a tough, physical team on the road. Chandler also said after the game that they were affected by the elevation, but had to fight through it.
I used to think that altitude being a factor was just an excuse until I was in Golden, CO about 10 years ago and went for a run. It’s definitely real. I ran one lap around the track and I was done.

youcancallmeAl

Dude I am not a troll and have been a fan probably for longer than you have been alive. I go back to the days of Ernie and Bernie. I sold cokes at Stokely when I was a kid. I saw Bernard King score 43 points in his first game as a Vol. I watched Tony White score 51 vs. Auburn. I’m passionate about my Vols .
But you won't "buy in" unless they get to the final four? That isn't passion. That's being a fair weather fan. It'd probably be better if you were a troll.

VN Store