The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

vols1071

Tennessee is a better team when JJJ is at the 4. That’s just too much speed and athleticism on the court at once. Hard to defend and creates a lot of problems defense
I think our best lineup is the one we closed with... We will use multiple lineups throughout games but that is prolly our most solid

LucidZ

Chandler obviously the MVP here, he was incredible

But holy hell, what a return from Josiah. Lots of folks starting to doubt what he brings to this team. 5 points on 2/3 shooting, 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 blocks, 2 steals, 0 turnovers, game high +21 along with Powell, and played the best D on the team.
I know the people you're talking about. They only look at scoring I guess. One guy was making a deal about him only getting rebounds, as if that's a bad thing in the first place. One of the few guys that can guard 1-5.

TheMookieMonster

But but but the line said...Colorado is ass and if we would've played a B game, we would've won by 30
Maybe we’re just good? Ever though of that? I never said Colorado is a great team but you all seriously under value how tough road wins are. Boulder is a good environment too. Tough place to play.

VN Store