The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

Larkin

Freak's mentor
I like seeing JJJ be the Swiss Army knife player. Glad he is out there.
With that said, I wish he would use his talents and take over a game. Just don’t think he has the beast mentality to do it

AthensVol2007

I think the thin air is getting to us. We look gassed and have no lift on jump shots. I’ve not seen us miss this many, short like we have today. Hands on knees on offense a few minutes out of halftime isn’t a good sign.

Larkin

Freak's mentor
I think the thin air is getting to us. We look gassed and have no lift on jump shots. I’ve not seen us miss this many, short like we have today. Hands on knees on offense a few minutes out of halftime isn’t a good sign.
Was out there earlier this year. I run 15-20 miles a week, went out there and was gassed after 2 miles. It is tough!!

Mr French

Looking for Clark Lea's eyebrows
Most the guys on the floor stayed on it for the last 10. Barnes didn't rotate out. They'd be gassed regardless where they're playing.

VN Store