The Official #11 Tennessee vs. #20 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Alex, I'll take "A W by 5, with a side of heart attack." Wow, we won, 4-0, bye week with time to heal, definitely top 10 now, and then more wins! When we beat LSU, beating Bama may not even be considered an upset! Right now tho, enjoy the WIN and PARTY ON ROCKY TOP!!!!

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Never good enough for Tennessee fans. It’s great to be a Tennessee vol? .. some of y’all need to remember what that means.
Are you serious? Fortunate to win, pathetic defensive plan & worse execution. Poor game management. I’ve seen better tackling at local pop Warner games

Reactions: hexnut
I have never see so many people complain after beating what is considered to be our biggest rival! It doesn't matter if they gained a million yards and we only one by one point, WE WON!!! Stop being whining immature children. WE ARE 4-0! ENJOY IT.

FL should have never been in a position TO WIN THE FREAKIN’ GAME AT THE END OF REGULATION!!!!!!

Everybody’s needs to get some sleep smh. Wins a win. Remember the 98 team? How many games did they squeak by?

That's a good point. We nearly lost to Syracuse on our NC run. McNabb or not, they had no business putting us on the ropes like that. Plus a miracle to get out of that Arkansas game to boot.

VN Store

Back