The Official #11 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

I wish this had been a day game so I could recover and get a decent night's sleep I dont mind losing if we play Tough but its difficult to play Tough when the refs are wearing Blue

If Fulky is hurt he shouldn’t be playing. Dude has been one the biggest disappointments this year. Hopefully he turns it on down the stretch.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Ok, I tried to give benefit of the doubt last year but Vescovi is a role player at best, he's a shooter at this level not a point.

Another Saturday night and Fulky in foul trouble. Refs are awful as usual. Home cooking. Pons 1 for 6. The rest of the team MIA. Ugh. Tonight we are letting KENTUCKY score at will. Cmon Vols! Need a ten point unanswered run.

This team is regressing every game. Ky worst team and they are dominating Tn. I know the refs are not helping but Tn has no offense

Reactions: TJVol95
This team is quickly becoming the most overrated in a long time.
I don’t give AF anymore.

We’re not going to hire anyone better than Barnes so there’s no point b*tching about the coaching.

It’s the same BS with the football team.
Disagree, Barnes is washed up and too set in his ways. We need a younger coach that isn’t afraid to play a zone defense and let his players play without them being afraid to mess up

Glad I stopped watching. When the game is changed by the Refs and it’s about them it’s not worth watching.

I’m sorry but our team is just soft

First half we got outref'd. Second half, we are getting out played.
When Fulky, Pons and Santi get eaten alive, we're cooked.
The two young whiz kids are pissing in their diapers tonight.
Bad combo all the way around

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back