The Official #11 Tennessee @ #25 Texas A&M Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I wouldn't say the worst view I would say where he was it would have been impossible for him to see anything. He just saw the A&M guy go spilling and assumed he had to have been pushed. Pretty sure they are doing it all night calling an assumed foul instead of seeing one.
The sport doesn’t matter (it happens in football a lot too). They need to fix who can call what IMO

Some want to blame the refs every game. AM is getting the calls because they are attacking, Tenn still dribbling the ball 30 feet out with 5 seconds on the shot clock

I'm not going to blame the refs, but SOME of those six fouls they called on Tennessee in the first two minutes to start the second half were ridiculously soft, and in a few cases, imaginary.

This all started the game with Texas and Barnes switched the lineup and has stayed with it since

I get it. Let’s blame officials. I mean are they shooting for us? When you are getting your butt beat on the court and you are playing from behind you are going to foul. The officials aren’t helping but we are playing terrible basketball.

Reactions: Alwaysopen711
“Officiating has no impact on the game”

Biggest lie ever told

Who said has no impact? You keep quoting that every game but who said it?

Because if one says the refs didn’t cost us the game, that’s not the same thing as saying they have no impact.

I’ve said it for years. So it’s nothing new. You can say 7 games, but the college game has been bad for years.
Yes I agree, college refs are terrible and love the replay and air time. With that said, you can’t continue to blame every game as bad as we are playing on the refs. It’s just ludicrous to say every game it’s because the refs. We just suck.

I'm not going to blame the refs, but SOME of those six fouls they called on Tennessee in the first two minutes to start the second half were ridiculously soft, and in a few cases, imaginary.
Agree to some extent but the aggressive team usually gets the benefit

VN Store

Back