The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Way to finish the game tonight. We let them hang around longer than I wanted, but we just pulled completely away from them.

Like they said after the broadcast, we just methodically grind people down. That's what we did today and we've done it often this year. We rarely have 14-0 runs but we get several 8-3, 7-4, etc type runs that roll up to 10, 15, 20 point margins.

We all forget about Walker. All the missed practice has his conditioning way off. But in practice everyone talks about his offensive skills. Barnes knows he has a big future. In CHRIST Alone
Do you have any insight on what his strengths are on the offensive side of the court?

Like they said after the broadcast, we just methodically grind people down. That's what we did today and we've done it often this year. We rarely have 14-0 runs but we get several 8-3, 7-4, etc type runs that roll up to 10, 15, 20 point margins.
Vanderbilt drowned in the waves of offense that the BasketVols hit them with.

Don’t think Pippen would see the floor much on a CRB coached team. To much leaving his feet not knowing what he’s doing with the ball which lead to turn overs. Also, he’s hoping the refs put him on the line when they could just as easily call him for offensive fouls. I guess Vandy needs somebody that can make something happen and he fills that role.

Don’t think Pippen would see the floor much on a CRB coached team. To much leaving his feet not knowing what he’s doing with the ball which lead to turn overs. Also, he’s hoping the refs put him on the line when they could just as easily call him for offensive fouls. I guess Vandy needs somebody that can make something happen and he fills that role.
Teams should almost bait him into driving. He’s only going to get himself into trouble.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back