The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

Watching the replay I caught the comment about trying to get Villanova and UT tonight in MSG. Any word on other potential games that arent scheduled already?
The Vols are currently scheduled to play 25, the NCAA limit unless you play a MTE (Multi team event) which can raise the total to 27. They tried to cancel the TT game to make it happen but contracts...

Interesting stat: FTr (Number of free throw attempts per field goal attempt)

Anosike .500
Johnson .417
Springer. .414
James .357
Fulkerson .325
Vescovi .200
Bailey .079
Pons .000

Pons has zero free throw attempts this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
TRB% (Total percentage of offensive and defensive rebounds combined)

James 13.3
Fulkerson 13.8
Springer 9.1
Bailey 4.9
Vescovi 7.7
Pons 12.7
Johnson 10.5
Anosike 16.3

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let me know when Auburn beats a team like that
What does Auburn have to do with how bad Tennessee Tech is. We need to schedule better teams than this. I personally don't think you improve one bit playing teams this bad. We need to be scheduling teams like Belmont, Murray St., and Western Ky. We play another winless team next week. This scheduling could knock us out of an NCAA in a year when we are not loaded. Oh and by the way Auburn leads Troy 35-6 on the SEC network right now. So I guess thats the answer to your question.

What does Auburn have to do with how bad Tennessee Tech is. We need to schedule better teams than this. I personally don't think you improve one bit playing teams this bad. We need to be scheduling teams like Belmont, Murray St., and Western Ky. We play another winless team next week. This scheduling could knock us out of an NCAA in a year when we are not loaded. Oh and by the way Auburn leads Troy 35-6 on the SEC network right now. So I guess thats the answer to your question.
You do realize we had Gonzaga on the schedule? Wisconsin? Memphis? You’re acting like the teams we’re playing were the first choice. It’s going to be hard to find teams that can schedule a game a week out. Man people find anything to complain about

You do realize we had Gonzaga on the schedule? Wisconsin? Memphis? You’re acting like the teams we’re playing were the first choice. It’s going to be hard to find teams that can schedule a game a week out. Man people find anything to complain about
Yes, and his statements aren't based on facts, but rather on something most of us can't figure out. It was a really tough, good schedule before the season started.

Reactions: Vol49er
What cave do you live in?

Are you drunk?
We had Notew Dame and Gonzaga canceled due to Covid.
they were trying to get Villanova but couldn’t get details worked out.

Dude seemed to think blowing out Tennessee Tech was some great accomplishment and I was just pointing out that teams that bad shouldn't be on the schedule at all. It wasn't an indictment on our overall scheduling. We just need to upgrade those 3 or 4 gimme games.

VN Store

Back