The Official #10 Tennessee vs ETSU Tuesday Game Thread (First Pitch @ 6:30PM)

That should be an interesting read.

I bet your Dad was extremely happy....assuming he’s a bourbon fan.

He’s a Jack guy, everybody gets him a bottle every year for birthdays and Xmas so I was just trying something different...

Enough of that... looking at the standings...this series at UGA has more significance than I thought it would so early in the season.

He’s a Jack guy, everybody gets him a bottle every year for birthdays and Xmas so I was just trying something different...

Enough of that... looking at the standings...this series at UGA has more significance than I thought it would so early in the season.
Im not sure how great UGa is

Just got home from the game. Very chippy from ETSU and their fans. I get it, it means a lot for them to come into LNS and get a win.

I'm not sure what was said by the ETSU pitcher, I believe that's who it was. But the entire dugout, including Vitello, was hot. They all immediately left the bench at once, so it must have been pretty bad. I played and coached many a baseball game and smack talk is part of the game. To get to the point where you leave the bench, had to of been something inflammatory.

Great atmosphere and just in time for SEC play.

Im not sure how great UGa is

That’s fair. They haven’t really played anybody, they played Ga. St. only team we have in common and Kenesaw St. is usually decent. It would be a nice start to take that series on the road.

More to your point, I dunno how good we are either or how healthy our pitching is from top to bottom.

Just got home from the game. Very chippy from ETSU and their fans. I get it, it means a lot for them to come into LNS and get a win.

I'm not sure what was said by the ETSU pitcher, I believe that's who it was. But the entire dugout, including Vitello, was hot. They all immediately left the bench at once, so it must have been pretty bad. I played and coached many a baseball game and smack talk is part of the game. To get to the point where you leave the bench, had to of been something inflammatory.

Great atmosphere and just in time for SEC play.
As an ETSU grad I feel like im allowed to say this, but a lot of people in JC dont like to admitting they are little brother. During the Raleigh and Serrano eras it seemed like they beat TN pretty often and they dont like it that Vitello has kind of flipped the switch on them.

Reactions: vol66
As an ETSU grad I feel like im allowed to say this, but a lot of people in JC dont like to admitting they are little brother. During the Raleigh and Serrano eras it seemed like they beat TN pretty often and they dont like it that Vitello has kind of flipped the switch on them.

I get it. I think the fact that ETSU can come into town and give UT all they handle is great. I played at UT a number of years ago and remember ETSU always playing us tough. I have never been in the position, but I can imagine ETSU feeling like they are little brother is tough. Emotions run high and losing a game like tonight is hard.

That’s fair. They haven’t really played anybody, they played Ga. St. only team we have in common and Kenesaw St. is usually decent. It would be a nice start to take that series on the road.

More to your point, I dunno how good we are either or how healthy our pitching is from top to bottom.
Also a good point. Talking to a few insiders though, they say our weekend arms are better overall than UGa.

I get it. I think the fact that ETSU can come into town and give UT all they handle is great. I played at UT a number of years ago and remember ETSU always playing us tough. I have never been in the position, but I can imagine ETSU feeling like they are little brother is tough. Emotions run high and losing a game like tonight is hard.
Yeah ETSU is a solid mid major with good facilities as well. Having good in state comp is a good thing as well. I get it too those guys work hard to make a name for themselves so im sure its disappointing when they dont win.

VN Store

Back