The Official #10 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

For all the hallway monitors worried about our criticism of Joe Milton, we can see the blowout going on tonite.
The concern is, even though all those overthrows are not hurting us tonite, they will cost us the game when Milton has to go against better competition.

how close to the reg season yardage record? Within 40 isn't he? I wonder if they will try to get him the ball one more time. Maybe a slant.

I'm less worried about next year because of what Heupel did with Hooker. I believe Heupel isn't a "one QB pony" because he's done well with his starters everywhere he's been. Milton may be destined to be a backup and the portal or Jackson (someone please tell me his correct first name) or Nico may be the starter.

Call me crazy but I'm peaceful about next year because Heupel moved mountains in year 2. The success this season makes TN a very attractive place to play football.
I agree. I trust Heupel will make the right decision. I donā€™t think itā€™s out of the question that he looks for a veteran QB in the portal to bridge the gap till Nico is ready.

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution

VN Store

Back