The Official #10 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Got to cheer for Milton but he needs to get serious about learning to throw and control it. If he doesn’t, he will be known as a phenom that could never get it together.

I'm at Vanderbilt.....the first thing I'm doing is firing the HC...IDGAF if it's Franklin. Anyone with the title HC....he gone. Next I'm looking for $$$. After that I'm looking for $$$. At that point I'm way ahead....way ahead.

Maybe use that money to expand the baseball facilities.

JH might as well forget the deep ball with Milton. Hopefully, he has enough brains to figure it out. We keep throwing it deep and JM keeps missing.

Reactions: give_him 6
Know they have to take the higher ranked team but lets say Monday they are #6 (tho maybe #5) and we are #7 yet we have a better 10-2 record AND we beat them.

Sadly, you are probably right. Orange. But if we win, we are surely in the final top 5.

I would hope that we’d get nod via head to head but doubtful.

In theory with the 2 teams between us and Bama losing today, we should be ranked next to each other. Maybe committee will flip us then.

The infatuation with the deep ball is a little aggravating. Take what’s given and get a first down. Joe Milton is not the answer for 9/10 win season in 2023 and that’s abundantly clear.

Reactions: MeanOrange

VN Store

Back