The Official #10 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

The UT Sports website says Tennessee plays Vanderbilt at 6:30 tonight. I think the BasketVols beat the Commodeodors 84-67.

I'm told both UT-Vandy men's basketball games this week have been called off. All of Vandy's starters have contracted the Wuhan Plague China Virus.

We would have whipped them by 30 points in both games. We needed those games to move up in the national rankings.

Vandy was only allowing players' families & official team parties into their games. No donors or fans at all.

Ridiculous that they have their school on lockdown & their protocols have resulted in their teams, football, basketball, etc., have still had more virus issues than anyone else in major college athletics. Their programs are a joke.
Saturday’s game has not been cancelled yet according to official sources.

Reactions: 508mikey
Can we construct some kind of bubble helmet these teams have to wear that keep getting in trouble with this? Or some kind of decontamination room they have to keep passing through?

Vanderbilt Didn’t want to take their spanking. They shouldn’t even be in the SEC. My question is since they are a bunch of academia’s, you would think they could control Covid on their little campus, at least among their athletes.
SMH. They’ve won a Natty more recently than we have. Hell they’ve won more SEC championships than we have lately. Oh but baseball isn’t a real sport.

Can we construct some kind of bubble helmet these teams have to wear that keep getting in trouble with this? Or some kind of decontamination room they have to keep passing through?
BPB5.png

coneofsilence.jpg;w=630

I so wish this would happen. I mean I know the Zags are good but I do believe we can go toe to toe with them.

They are beating everyone by double digits. We couldn't beat Ala, Arky was in it until about 3 min into the game. Zags have beaten several top ten teems.

You're wearing your orange glasses and exuding testosterone. If played this week Zags 93-78. May be different in 6 wks after Springer and Johnson earn starter status.

SMH. They’ve won a Natty more recently than we have. Hell they’ve won more SEC championships than we have lately. Oh but baseball isn’t a real sport.
You also forgot their Bowling championship. One reason their baseball program is so good is they don’t live by the same scholarship rules as the rest of the SEC since they are a private University. They offer more scholarship money Which allows them to get better players. Their overall athletics program is a big fat joke.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Anyone heard any rumors about if Saturdays game gets cancelled do we try to fill this weekend with a non-conference opponent?

VN Store

Back