The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

I’m not sure if you were countering what I said, but I agree with you. I do think most of the bad calls have gone against us, but I completely agree that it’s not the reason we would lose this game.

Not countering -just commenting

Reactions: TrapVol
This team is done period

This is probably a bit of an overreaction seeing as we beat Alabama just a few days ago. Tough to win at Rupp. Still not a good performance. Lot of self inflicted mistakes. Have to be better going forward or the losses will keep rolling in.

Reactions: Freak
Great game by Vescovi and Mashack.

What has happened to Key and Nkahmoua, very frustrating, especially when you saw them explode against Texas and Mizouri

This team loses games due to their abhorrent free throw shooting.

Hate to lose against Kentucky twice, embarrassing

Reactions: Warriorvol
Mashak played tough, but he has no control on his offensive game, if he could settle down, would be an electric overall player
If he works this off-season on his offensive game he will be tough really tough to guard against. But he has to get better shooting.

Team doesn’t quit at all. One of few positives. First half did us in. No words for the free throw shooting, like holy hell. Need James and Phillips for A&M.
they can look pathetic with them as they can without them. People hangs their hat on those 2 being out and its not much difference with them

VN Store

Back