The Official #1 Tennessee vs Vandy SEC Tourney Game Thread (Thursday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK)

View attachment 458511

Not baseball related, but I’m smoking these beauties today, all day, for our party tomorrow. 20lbs of glorious pork.

Doing one bourbon sweet and the other spicy, both smoked in a hickory/cherry blend
I’ve got 3.5 lbs of beef brisket. Smoking tomorrow. Enjoy!

View attachment 458771
13 hours in,, still going. Stuck in the stall. It’s a dyna Glo vertical gas smoker, and I use a wood pellet tube
Very nice— man those stalls suck. Just either gotta wait it out and push thru it or wrap it and go that way. I always push thru if I have the time. They look great! I’ve got a 17lb full packer brisket I’m loydo get done soon. I used to be more techno with mine and babysit it more but I recently just switched to a recteq pellet and I freaking love it.

Very nice— man those stalls suck. Just either gotta wait it out and push thru it or wrap it and go that way. I always push thru if I have the time. They look great! I’ve got a 17lb full packer brisket I’m loydo get done soon. I used to be more techno with mine and babysit it more but I recently just switched to a recteq pellet and I freaking love it.
I love the pelllets. It’s so easy. I pushed through, just pulled and wrapped it to rest. 12 mins to shred time…

I just got into this during Covid. I’m addicted now. I smoke everything. Deviled eggs are sooo good cold smoked

Reactions: supersmo18
I love the pelllets. It’s so easy. I pushed through, just pulled and wrapped it to rest. 12 mins to shred time…

I just got into this during Covid. I’m addicted now. I smoke everything. Deviled eggs are sooo good cold smoked
I got into it just before COVID and the COVID just jumpstarted it for me. 😂 I smoke everything too, pellets are so easy and it still tastes phenomenal

VN Store

Back