The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Just want to thank you guys for being the best group on this site (Which means there’s not any better in the country). You made a great season even better. Can’t wait till next year!
Bud, it ain’t over yet.
TN_gal will keep us in the loop on the draft
And there are a couple of guys that will somehow make you interested in summer ball!😂
This ain’t your daddy’s Tennessee baseball, we don’t have an offseason anymore!!
😎
GBO!!

Coming on here again for my dad (who wasn’t interested in Tennessee baseball until this season) who wanted to say: “Sports can be cruel at times. This doesn’t take anything away from the season itself. The players were brothers, gave us exciting moments, and had so much fun. Today’s game will be a learning experience that will motivate the players and coaches even more. These players are great young men. I thank all of them.”

I have an one additional thought to add: As we headed toward postseason, I learned to cherish and appreciate every game we had left and not to look ahead. Because one never knows what happens next. As disappointed as I am that our season ends today, I’m not surprised that it ended (even though I had a good feeling ahead of the game). Time with this team was finite, whether it ended today or during the next two weekends. I prepared myself for this. Most of all, I’m sad and hurt for our players, coaches, and their families who put their hearts and souls into this.

To put into perspective: Who would’ve even thought Tennessee baseball would be HERE before five years ago? It’s been a whirlwind five years. Coach V, his staff, and these players have established a culture and firm foundation. As much as it hurts now, the future is bright. As Coach V said last season, “Tennessee baseball is no longer coming, it’s here, and it ain’t going anywhere.”

Last edited:
Well Fellas, It's Nothing New. The Old Tennessee Choke Job. Basketball Team did the same thing. Football Team lost in Nashville. This stuff is just Normal Procedure for Tennessee. Ain't It? Really. Just goes with being a VFL.. Gotta be tough skinned.

Coming on here again for my dad (who wasn’t interested in Tennessee baseball until this season) who wanted to say: “Sports can be cruel at times. This doesn’t take anything away from the season itself. The players were brothers, gave us exciting moments, and had so much fun. Today’s game will be a learning experience that will motivate the players and coaches even more. These players are great young men. I thank all of them.”

I have an one additional thought to add: As we headed toward postseason, I learned to cherish and appreciate every game we had left and not to look ahead. Because one never knows what happens next. As disappointed as I am that our season ends today, I’m not surprised that it ended (even though I had a good feeling ahead of the game). Time with his team was finite, whether it was today or during the next two weeks. I prepared myself for this. Most of all, I’m sad for our players, coaches, and their families who put their hearts and soul into this.

To put into perspective: Who would’ve even thought Tennessee baseball would be HERE before five years ago? It’s been a whirlwind five years. Coach V, his staff, and these players have established a culture and firm foundation. As much as it hurts now, the future is bright. As Coach V said last season, “Tennessee baseball is no longer coming, it’s here, and it ain’t going anywhere.”

Booooooom!
45D4F7B6-3411-422B-A9C3-BC9B231DEA15.gif
GBO!!

Well Fellas, It's Nothing New. The Old Tennessee Choke Job. Basketball Team did the same thing. Football Team lost in Nashville. This stuff is just Normal Procedure for Tennessee. Ain't It? Really. Just goes with being a VFL.. Gotta be tough skinned.
Choke job is an argument for the weak.

What a ride it was. Looking forward to next season.

PotablePhysicalApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

Will anyone make threads about the games being played in the CWS?
I don't think I need to withdraw my posting happiness from this forum just yet.
We could just make one thread discussing the CWS and update the results in the OP? I know I won’t watch all the games but will watch the more intriguing matchups. Texas vs Texas A&M would be extremely entertaining imo.

VN Store

Back