The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

I can't sleep and I'm on here talking to myself. Too worked up for tomorrow. "Get some rest @volstylexx." "Ok. I'll try" LOL

2cecbdec60c148f302a7ec4780aaf03f.gif

Beam and Burns day - I’m going Beam with a short leash. Maybe he gets us 4-5 innings two times through the order. Burns out of the pen.

I don’t know who ND is throwing but we need to score runs early so our pitchers can hammer the strike zone. Anyone know who ND is likely starting?

Beam and Burns day - I’m going Beam with a short leash. Maybe he gets us 4-5 innings two times through the order. Burns out of the pen.

I don’t know who ND is throwing but we need to score runs early so our pitchers can hammer the strike zone. Anyone know who ND is likely starting?
They are starting Liam Simon.

Liam Simon

He is averaging more than one strike out an inning and .300 plus era . Vols need to swing aggressively on this guy early and rattle him.
Up until his last 2 games he had a 6.63 ERA. He has gone 8 scoreless innings combined vs Virginia and Texas Tech. This should be the game he regresses back to the mean.

VN Store

Back