The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

Almost guaranteed he gets the FSU job at this point. 4 year starter there with 3 CWS appearances. All-American in 1993 and 1994. It’s too much of a no brainer.
I’m sure Seminole nation is pulling for the Vols, so they can go ahead and get this thing over with.
GBO!!

Almost guaranteed he gets the FSU job at this point. 4 year starter there with 3 CWS appearances. All-American in 1993 and 1994. It’s too much of a no brainer.

I bet landing Link Jarrett would probably result in them getting Tommy White, too. I mean, White might go there regardless but hiring a top flight coach to the school that is seen as the favorite already would probably put them over the top. Wouldn't be a bad way to start his FSU tenure….

I bet landing Link Jarrett would probably result in them getting Tommy White, too. I mean, White might go there regardless but hiring a top flight coach to the school that is seen as the favorite already would probably put them over the top. Wouldn't be a bad way to start his FSU tenure….
100% agree. He is a great coach. Did great at UNC Greensboro before going to ND. I think he would do very well at FSU and he would have a lot of support being a great former player there.

VN Store

Back