The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

No they should not chant anything at the umps.... the flipping off and other stunts we have done up until now led to this. They were waiting. I hope Drew apologizes to his team because he just single handedly made this series much more difficult

This. Our "villains" persona hurts us sometimes. I don't care for it much. Just play like you been here before. If it was another team we would hate it.

Reactions: Caz
No it’s not embarrassing. The team is playing bad so naturally you’re gonna get a negative reaction. It’s common sense, not sure what people don’t get about that.

Posters who are new to baseball (not saying you) need to chill out.

No, because he showed poor self-control, lack of maturity, poor leadership and, oh yeah: he showed an extreme lack of respect for the man behind the plate AND for the game itself.

He's a great player and I like the guy. But his ego is only matched in size by his hot temper. Maybe ending his college career with a childish tantrum will help him as a pro.
You’ve never competed for anything in your entire life

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Lawson has the “yipes”. Reminds me of Steve Sax from LA back in the day when he couldn’t throw it and hit the ground

Lawson looks like a HS SS the past two games…

Guy from Kansas cant get here quick enough..
We haven’t done many things right today. Our pitches are throwing ball down the middle of the plate, the batters are taking home run curveballs and then swing at balls, and the SS has to double clutch before throwing a routine ground ball to first base. We will not win many more games if we don’t clean up our game. However, this game may be we needed to get the gang back in the right frame of mind needed to win it all.

Reactions: VolGirl81

VN Store

Back