The Official #1 Tennessee vs Notre Dame Super Regional Games Thread (Fri 6/10 6PM EST ESPN 2) ( Sat. 6/11 2PM EST ESPN ) (Sun. 6/12 1PM EST ESPN)

I've got an arm & a leg left to buy some gas.

I'll see my way out the door. :rolleyes:

I meant…watch party is free, details are internet easy…game is on ESPN 2 so you don’t need to cast from your phone.

But that doesn’t answer the question does it. Vol Nation is free!!! The baseball forum updates every pitch in oft times comical detail. If you can afford a 12 pack, you’ll have a blast and if you can’t afford a 12 pack we’ll spiritually Will you a beer to get you over the hump or what we affectionately call the M7.

GBO!!!

I meant…watch party is free, details are internet easy…game is on ESPN 2 so you don’t need to cast from your phone.

But that doesn’t answer the question does it. Vol Nation is free!!! The baseball forum updates every pitch in oft times comical detail. If you can afford a 12 pack, you’ll have a blast and if you can’t afford a 12 pack we’ll spiritually Will you a beer to get you over the hump or what we affectionately call the M7.

GBO!!!
Next year, I'd be up for a throwback smoke signal game during one of the midweek games.

I think all we gotta do is start a game thread after the people get going in the one where they can watch it. The rest of us can kick it old school and we’ll be so far ahead of them, they might migrate. 😂

View attachment 462875
My nerves are on edge as is. After dealing with the sloppy drunks on the porch last week and the sky is falling drive bys, I might not make it long tonight!
Plus I’m drinking liquor tonight and I’m not a liquor guy, so How I react is kind of an unknown.
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

My nerves are on edge as is. After dealing with the sloppy drunks on the porch last week and the sky is falling drive bys, I might not make it long tonight!
Plus I’m drinking liquor tonight and I’m not a liquor guy, so How I react is kind of an unknown.
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

66 already gave me free reign on the drive-bys.

VN Store

Back