The Official #1 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN2

I'm not saying they should play well every game. I'm saying why not just acknowledge that they didn't play that well and move on. Not act like Vandy would have beaten Golden State that night.

Maybe I haven’t kept up but who said that? Sure, Vandy played better against us than they have many other games. They also beat a ranked ASU team. Again, teams play up and down over 30+ games.

I just don’t understand why people are so critical over a game here or there. It is a freaking long season, and teams don’t play great every game. A team is great when they play bad and still win.

Maybe I haven’t kept up but who said that? Sure, Vandy played better against us than they have many other games. They also beat a ranked ASU team. Again, teams play up and down over 30+ games.

I just don’t understand why people are so critical over a game here or there. It is a freaking long season, and teams don’t play great every game. A team is great when they play bad and still win.
They all played fairly average and still won. That’s a good thing. This team is great at rolling with the punches and figuring out how to get it done. Hope they keep it up.

VN Store

Back