The Official #1 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN2

golfballs

Proud to be an American
Yeah, we aren’t going to be an elite rebounding team. Normally with how good the offense and how fast we play I’m not overly concerned but the fact we routinely get outscored beyond the three point line it might haunt us
Yeah seems like we need to figure one of those things out. I am somewhat concerned that a lot of those offensive boards lead to fouls which isn’t a position we want our front court to be in pivotal games. Also when we’re slowed down to play half court..

Last edited:

JCP201

VFL GIRL, Aight?!!
Florida is better than their record but they lose again tonight and barring a miracle, I don't see them making the tourney. That being said, they're still dangerous... especially if Allen is making shots
And We have the target on our back. Every team gets up for number one.

zjcvols

GROWN ASS MAN
Staff member
Yeah seems like we need to figure one of those things out. I am somewhat concerned that a lot of those offensive boards lead to fouls which isn’t a position we want our front court to be in pivotal games. Also when we’re slowed down to play half court..
Barnes pulled multiple guys for not getting boards

aurabass

With Duke playing at UVA Louisville, UNC, and Va Tech the next few games our wins will only solidify our ranking
We don't need to play at peak performance until Feb 16 in Lexington - we just need to beat UF and USCe
If we can win on their court we should be capable of winning on ours.
Hard to imagine another night with such poor scoring from Bone, Turner & Bowden even Grant and Admiral were off their usual pace

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors