The Official #1 Tennessee vs LSU SEC Tournament Game Thread (Time TBD SEC Network)

My very brief post game report:

Great atmosphere, great game, LSU fans are classy but come game time it’s ON and Vols fans held their own as well. Pretty tense in the 5th but the BaseVols got em back in short order and Dollander pitched great as did Mac, Kirby and Redmond. Offense came up big when it needed to and though we had a couple errors, the defense had some great moments, big ones! It was a long day but a super fun day!

GBO!!!
One of the reasons I want Kentucky instead of LSU, Tennessee fans will definitely outnumber Wildcats probably like 80-20

This format is weird in that we could have no losses in the tournament but lose tomorrow night to a team we beat tonight and get eliminated
Double elimination so we would have to lose two games before we are eliminated unless they change the rules. Therefore, the only thing we have to do is not lose to anyone. We still have a lot of pitching left and the bat are still scoring runs. Aren't we the only team who has not lost a game in the tournament?

Double elimination so we would have to lose two games before we are eliminated unless they change the rules. Therefore, the only thing we have to do is not lose to anyone. We still have a lot of pitching left and the bat are still scoring runs. Aren't we the only team
who has not lost a game in the tournament?

I don’t believe that’s correct. Once you’ve made it to the semi’s I think it’s single elimination.

I watched the whole game and then got up at 6 and went to work at 7:30 this morning. Needless to say I'm miserable!!(but I'd do it all over again in a heart beat)
About the same up at 6 getting everything ready for the big meal for today. Smoker going and all the fixings prepared. Now waiting for the Big Orange to tame the cats no matter where there from .

Double elimination so we would have to lose two games before we are eliminated unless they change the rules. Therefore, the only thing we have to do is not lose to anyone. We still have a lot of pitching left and the bat are still scoring runs. Aren't we the only team who has not lost a game in the tournament?
A&M has not lost either. There will always be two undefeated teams going into the semis with this format.

Reactions: volsagain
It's lose and go home for every game from this point on.

About the same up at 6 getting everything ready for the big meal for today. Smoker going and all the fixings prepared. Now waiting for the Big Orange to tame the cats no matter where there from .

I’m still at work. Our bank (branch) closes at noon. Hope we are out by 1 so I’m n bed 2pm. Amazing how life changes as you get older. A Saturday trip to and from Knoxville was easy. Now I need all day Sunday to rest 😆

VN Store

Back