The Official #1 Tennessee vs LSU SEC Tournament Game Thread (Time TBD SEC Network)

Question is, who will Tennessee start? I’m guessing it’ll be Beam, since Burns was warming up in the pen last night.

I’m also guessing Seacrist is available out of the pen, unless TV wants to stack him with tomorrow’s starter.

So, we have lost no games, and LSU has lost one-- and if we lose to LSU tonight we are out? Is that how it works?

Reactions: VolPack22
I’m going with LSU, but give Kentucky credit. They’ve been tough, so it wouldn’t really surprise me either way.

An opportunity to add to a 6 game W streak against one of the best SEC baseball programs or a chance even the slate with the Cats. Win-win scenarios.

So, we have lost no games, and LSU has lost one-- and if we lose to LSU tonight we are out? Is that how it works?
Yes, because they make the semis/final single elimination. They need to trim it down to 10 teams. Have 7-10 play-in. Make the remaining 8 teams afterwards play double elimination throughout like they did before Missouri and A&M joined.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Anyone else notice how all of the chatter coming our way from Arkansas has suddenly died? LOL.

That team has really crapped the bed over the last month. They are just 8-11 since April 22nd.

Fans can talk the talk anytime but players not so much, especially at mid-season.

Last edited:
That was Evan telling Tony it was a good pitch. These mics are picking up everything. 😂

yeah no joke, not sure it was mentioned but it was hilarious when TV was walking to the mound to take CD out and just says F*** yeah MOTHERF*****.mics picked up all of it. I love our coach the passion and intensity he brings. I would have done anything to have had a coach like him!!!

GBO!!!!!!🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Good morning everyone! Gotta work this afternoon, but will be home in time for tonite’s game. I have mixed emotions about who we play. I think LSU will be spent and I would just like to beat UK period. Think I’m going with LSU. For those of you hating on the SEC tourney, IM0, the ACC tourney is ridiculous with the pool play. It’s pretty much single elim if you get beat in your pool. My ‘hoos got tore up bad quick! UVA has not been playing good ball of late.

I sure hope coach got a "good"night's sleep last night. I turned the game off when TN was up 5-2 around 12:30 CT. I'm still trying to get all my body parts to working.

GBO !!!

I watched the whole game and then got up at 6 and went to work at 7:30 this morning. Needless to say I'm miserable!!(but I'd do it all over again in a heart beat)

VN Store

Back