The Official #1 Tennessee vs Alabama State Regional Game Thread Friday June 3rd (6PM EST SEC NETWORK)

We had too many mimosas this morning.
Up early with a rye whiskey hang over. I wanted to believe since I saw it on replay and it hadn’t been edited out, I was in the clear. The committee, the esteemed committee, mind you, deemed otherwise. Fair witnessed and grok.

Reactions: VolPack22
We had too many mimosas this morning.
These??

Mimosa_2_720x.jpg

This was all of us when you posted actual bewbs on Volnation.

View attachment 460983
Great lesson in the decision making process about what type of stuff to post though. Images are one thing but there is a fantastic sense of decorum here. May not be appropriate for all, but a great Volunteer resource with a little humor mixed in. Loved that when they broke the huddle, immediately after they won the SECT, they shouted “Go Vol Nation!”

Last edited:
This post was made:

View attachment 461006

I reported it because this is the policy stated in a thread titled: For New/Infrequent Posters – The Rules Thread:

1. We aren't going to bash the kids or coaches. This is not debatable. It is a zero-tolerance policy. This is your warning.

The reply I got back after reporting it was:

View attachment 461012

So much for "This is not debatable. Zero Tolerance." I was told "It was sarcasm. Relax".

I detect no sarcasm and the apparent approriate action taken was to do nothing.

That's fine, but someone might want to change rules thread and remove the declaration of zero tolerance, because I just showed you how it's tolerated.
on notice……….

This post was made:

View attachment 461006

I reported it because this is the policy stated in a thread titled: For New/Infrequent Posters – The Rules Thread:

1. We aren't going to bash the kids or coaches. This is not debatable. It is a zero-tolerance policy. This is your warning.

The reply I got back after reporting it was:

View attachment 461012

So much for "This is not debatable. Zero Tolerance." I was told "It was sarcasm. Relax".

I detect no sarcasm and the apparent approriate action taken was to do nothing.

That's fine, but someone might want to change rules thread and remove the declaration of zero tolerance, because I just showed you how it's tolerated.
Relax, brother. What’s with the font enhancements, you screaming?

VN Store

Back