The Official (1)Tennessee vs (2) Notre Dame Game thread

Looks like the Lady Vols 20 game win streak over Nortre Dame and their 25 game win streak for the season and shot to get to the Final 4 is over. Not good! What happened to this team tonight? Notre Dame shooting was just too good. The Lady Vols haven't let a team shoot this good in quite a long time. 14 Dec was last lost by Lady Vols. I'm disappoint as are quite a lot of Vol fans. What does it take to amke the Final 4? Can the Lady Vols make it back next year?

Last edited:
I'm gonna say something really controversial. If Pat Summitt were starting today she would not get 8 National Championships, she probably wouldn't get any. In today's women's game she is above average and would be able to hold her job. But she would not be a celebrated coach. She just had a huge head start building the program. Go ahead and flame me

I'm gonna say something really controversial. If Pat Summitt were starting today she would not get 8 National Championships, she probably wouldn't get any. In today's women's game she is above average and would be able to hold her job. But she would not be a celebrated coach. She just had a huge head start building the program. Go ahead and flame me

And this matters to anyone?
Thanks for your valued opinion.

not that great a coach. great recruiter. when she has far better players, she wins. lady fulmer, if you will, although her recruiting hasn't slipped like fulmer's did.

593.gif

She won back to back titles just 3 years ago.

Dude, she just won 2 in a row. Go somewhere
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't care enough about women's b-ball to want her fired. But Geno may double her NC total if he wants it.

He could quadruple it and still wouldn't be what Pat Summitt is to the womens game. If not for CPS Auriemma would be mired in obscurity coaching some mid major men's team.

Sad end to a great season. We just got straight out played today. I just hope ND takes down Uconn and their slimeball of a coach.

VN Store

Back