The Official #1 Tennessee @ Kentucky Thur-Sat Game Thread (Thur. 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Fri. 6:30PM EST SEC NETWORK+) (Sat. 2PM EST SEC NETWORK +)

Has Muscle Shoals turned ORANGE ??? !!!!

New Vol Network Radio Affiliates
The Vol Network had added multiple radio affiliates to broadcast remaining Tennessee baseball SEC games this season. The complete list of new affiliates is below. Please check your local listings prior to each weekend. Game coverage varies by station.

Chattanooga: WFLI (FM 97.7, FM 100.3, AM 1070)
Cleveland: The Buzz (FM 101.3)
Cookeville: WKXD (FM 104.7)
Lawrenceburg: WWLX (FM 106.1, FM 93.1, AM 590)
Muscle Shoals, AL: WSBM (FM 97.9, AM 1340)
Nashville: The Zone (FM 104.5) – Saturday Only
Oneida: WBNT (FM 105.5)
Pulaski: WKSR (FM 107.7, FM 100.9, AM 1420)

The Vol Network had added multiple radio affiliates to broadcast remaining Tennessee baseball SEC games this season. The complete list of new affiliates is below. Please check your local listings prior to each weekend. Game coverage varies by station.

Probably not, but give us a generation! 😛

@mad4vols haz a sad face 😔
sad-crying.gif

Is Jared Dickey out for the injury to I think patella? I thought I saw him with a boot on this past weekend.

I don’t know, but Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers.

Man I hope Kentucky’s stadium is painted orange this weekend.
Seriously, great chance to support the Vols without paying a premium. Plus Lexington is a great town. FYI: Secondary market for UGA games are out of sight. Sat chairbacks are >$350 right now. You can buy a general admission ticket at KY for $10.

Seriously, great chance to support the Vols without paying a premium. Plus Lexington is a great town. FYI: Secondary market for UGA games are out of sight. Sat chairbacks are >$350 right now. You can buy a general admission ticket at KY for $10.

I think we paid $30 each and we’re behind home plate. We bought them a few weeks ago, but still.

Driving 8 hours round trip and another 2-3 hours seated at the game is just a little too much for me. I’ve got a prolapsed disc I’m working on getting corrected so being in a seated position all that time is not ideal lol
Oh man, that’s too bad. I hope you get better as back pain is no joke. TV sounds like the best option for sure.

Is Jared Dickey out for the injury to I think patella? I thought I saw him with a boot on this past weekend.
It was a patellar tendon injury, from what I heard, as opposed to the patella (kneecap). The patellar tendon attaches the kneecap to the tibia (shinbone). Those soft tissue injuries are tricky and unpredictable. It’s not surprising that he’s continued to have issues, even though I’m not sure to what extent the tendon was damaged.

VN Store

Back