The Official #1/5 Tennessee @ #1/1 Ole Miss Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7:30PM EST) (Saturday 8PM EST) (Sunday 2:30PM EST)

You might could convince me that Ole Miss took us seriously today

Ole Miss best pitchers, talent wise, are their freshmen. The 2 who threw vs Vols were good. The starter today was blessed with some “piss rods” hit right at people. And he complained about every ball.

Vandy is more talented. It will be a great series I believe. Vandy has much better pitching.

Ole Miss best pitchers, talent wise, are their freshmen. The 2 who threw vs Vols were good. The starter today was blessed with some “piss rods” hit right at people. And he complained about every ball.

Vandy is more talented. It will be a great series I believe. Vandy has much better pitching.
I’d be thrilled 2 wins at Vandy next weekend, also a win on Wednesday too.

3BA48C04-CC0E-4AB2-A2C6-C0747CB24170.jpeg

[/QUOTE
Got to say, Coach Bianco was fairly gracious in his comments. Gave legit respect to our Vols as any class act should have. He said one thing that really resonates...."I don't know when I can remember when 3 starters got that far into a game with such low pitch counts and kept us from scoring until so late." We are blessed with this starting staff.

Reactions: BigDave

VN Store

Back