The Official #1/5 Tennessee @ #1/1 Ole Miss Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7:30PM EST) (Saturday 8PM EST) (Sunday 2:30PM EST)

Honestly do you know what they do if you have an erection that long? I do. Thank god for miracles.
Actually...Had an associate with a similar problem due to a medication side effect. going on the second day he went to the hospital. They split that monster, drained it and sewed his ass (member) back together. Why wait more than an hour?

Reactions: BigDave
They’re turning on eachother now 😂
I was there with my 10 year old grandson. Lots of mad folks lol. Tony pitched my grandson a ball. It was when the ole Miss catcher caught one in the nads an they were giving him a minute to recover. We’re pretty sure it was the same ball. It’s 1st vols baseball game for us both.

Will be curious to see how Vandy does next weekend against us. Lost opening series to OK State and this weekend to USCjr, after sweeping Mizzou. They’ll need a strong weekend against us to remain in consideration for a top 10 spot. Vols could jump out to an early lead on East with another road series win.

I love this screenshot of the Ole Miss board. It's fun to be recognized but it's hard to ignore the obvious.

View attachment 442991

Two of the starting pitchers are from Middle Tennessee. In case Mississippi doesn’t know, Middle Tennessee has produced some amazing baseball players in recent years. Unfortunately until Tony V cams along, few played for the Vols. They are now.

MLB All stars, MVP & CY Young winners have been from Middle Tennessee in recent years. If TV gets his share, he’ll be tough to beat.

All their runs this game came against Sewell. Gotta figure something out there. Arguably cost us the TX game and almost this one.

he's a good pitcher, just got that ball up too much and the OM guy made a good swing, pulling an outside pitch over the fence. Give him a little credit, too. As long as he gets his mojo back in time to win the SEC championships, we'll be fine.

I was there with my 10 year old grandson. Lots of mad folks lol. Tony pitched my grandson a ball. It was when the ole Miss catcher caught one in the nads an they were giving him a minute to recover. We’re pretty sure it was the same ball. It’s 1st vols baseball game for us both.
You guys got the Nut Sweeper ball?? That thing needs a special place in the trophy case

Actually...Had an associate with a similar problem due to a medication side effect. going on the second day he went to the hospital. They split that monster, drained it and sewed his ass (member) back together. Why wait more than an hour?
Maybe he was having fun. Until it wasn’t anymore.😂

Reactions: BigDave
Lol love it. It’s a memory he’ll never forget. Most of my fondest memories being a Vol fan were when I was a kid watching games with my dad. Particularly that ‘98 game. I’ll never forget the feeling.

Ole Miss best pitchers, talent wise, are their freshmen. The 2 who threw vs Vols were good. The starter today was blessed with some “piss rods” hit right at people. And he complained about every ball.

Vandy is more talented. It will be a great series I believe. Vandy has much better pitching.
Did you watch their series with USC?

VN Store

Back