The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Well they are 3-2 with losses to Grambling State and UMass. So I would say it is still a bad loss regardless. Definitely one of the weirdest resumes I have seen in a long time though.

Still, perform well in the Battle for Atlantis and ultimately the loss will be forgotten.

Yeah, very hot/cold team this season. Beat A&M by almost 30 and score over 100...but lose to UMass and fail to score 65.

Well UMass loss makes more sense, didn't realize Frank Martin was their coach.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Well they are 3-2 with losses to Grambling State and UMass. So I would say it is still a bad loss regardless. Definitely one of the weirdest resumes I have seen in a long time though.

Still, perform well in the Battle for Atlantis and ultimately the loss will be forgotten.
I think the opportunity exists for the loss to Colorado to be viewed as distant a memory in March as LSU's football loss to Florida State is, currently.

Simpson went off again. Starting to think he is legit

Reactions: cardvolfan
Former TN players that got to the NBA and their RSCI Top 100 rating
Kennedy: 6
Springer: 13
Keon: 23
Pons: N/A
Grant: N/A
Admiral: N/A
Bone: N/A
Kyle: N/A
McRae: 40
Stokes: N/A
Richardson: N/A
Hopson: 11
Harris: 5

Current Roster
Phillips: 14
James: 20
Aidoo: 39
Mashack: 64
BJ Edwards: 100

Hard to say with absolute certainty who can or can't make the NBA. You just never know really, we've had more unranked guys get there lately than ranked guys.

Pretty strong testament to CRB and staff's ability to evaluate and then help develop that talent (both physically and mentally).

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
That kick in the nuts last night was so hard that it somehow reverberated across sports and has made me less excited for basketball season. I am fully prepared to be absolutely heartbroken again by another Vols team. This one is going to sting for awhile.

Last night didn't change much for me with basketball, last week in Nashville already made me pump the brakes a bit.

VN Store

Back