The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

For once, it looks like Florida is legitimately down when we are up. We also have a competent coach for a change. That said, can never assume we win the game and I just know Richardson will somehow have the best game of his career Saturday, even though he's shown only that he's not good so far.

He also got 17 mins his last 10 games. Which kinda lets you know the staff had bigger plans for him going forward. Ahh well.

I wouldn’t listen to what Jake Weingarten says. He’s just a kid who is trying to get his name out there. I think he’s like 21 years old and started his own recruiting business. Good for him, but I’ve never found him particularly good at his job. I’m sure he’ll learn as he gets older.

Reactions: berryvol
I wouldn’t listen to what Jake Weingarten says. He’s just a kid who is trying to get his name out there. I think he’s like 21 years old and started his own recruiting business. Good for him, but I’ve never found him particularly good at his job. I’m sure he’ll learn as he gets older.
He’s also a Louisville fan so every take has a Louisville spin

BHH started the last 13 games. Over half he had 3 rebounds or less. 25 for 60. 1 for 5 from 3. I added in my head, so I wouldn’t swear to it. He’s not Kevin Durant.

Any of you small ball believers want to offer some odds on a friendly wager as I believe either UP or Aidoo will start at the 5? There’s still some big dudes in the SEC like Tshiebwe and Castleton for example.
IF, we can keep those guys somewhat at bay on the glass, small ball isn't a bad idea. Tshiebwe could guard Fulky last year and ON is much better outside shooter than Fulky. Have to be able to defend on the other end as well though.

Embarrassment of riches with lineup possibilities IMO. We can go big, we can go small, we seem to have solid depth in the front court.

Tennessee got their SECT Championship rings, yesterday. Pretty sharp looking, too.

It was also a reminder of how successful they’ve been in that tournament, recently. They've appeared in 3 of the last 4 SECT finals, winning last year. Prior to that, they had 3 championship appearances in 38 years, with the last title coming in 1979.

Tennessee got their SECT Championship rings, yesterday. Pretty sharp looking, too.

It was also a reminder of how successful they’ve been in that tournament, recently. They've appeared in 3 of the last 4 SECT finals, winning last year. Prior to that, they had 3 championship appearances in 38 years, with the last title coming in 1979.

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with the No Friends?

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's with the No Friends?
I wondered about that too and someone else said it was a reference to when they (UT basketball team) are on the court, competing against other teams, they have no friends. Seems like it must have a more specific reference then that to be on the ring though.

VN Store

Back