The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

That list sucks. Georgetown is a has been program. Ewing will be fired after this year. Maryland being above us is odd, too. Lots of talent in the region but they haven’t done anything with it in recent memory. Notre Dame is an odd choice. And, in 2022, I’m not so sure I’d say Memphis is a bigger brand than Tennessee. Maybe in 2002.

The Rick Barnes effect.

LSU and Alabama are about 40 spots too high. Geez there are issues all over that list. I don't really even know where to begin. Illinois in the top 20?? what?? I also think I'd switch Kentucky and Duke, though anything that will piss off UK fans is fine by me. Syracuse, Memphis, and Notre Dame are also way too high.

Also, just looking at the pictures, I couldn't even tell you what school #44 is, and as heavily as I follow college basketball, that should objectively tell you they're not a top 50 brand, lol.

LSU and Alabama are about 40 spots too high. Geez there are issues all over that list. I don't really even know where to begin. Illinois in the top 20?? what?? I also think I'd switch Kentucky and Duke, though anything that will piss off UK fans is fine by me. Syracuse, Memphis, and Notre Dame are also way too high.

Also, just looking at the pictures, I couldn't even tell you what school #44 is, and as heavily as I follow college basketball, that should objectively tell you they're not a top 50 brand, lol.
#44 is Davidson lol. Tennessee plays them once a year in a closed scrimmage before the season.

Could someone please tell me the criteria, formula, equation, polls, or other information, used to decide the rankings in this list?? TYIA...

P.S.- I probably missed explanation somewhere so slight senility is my defense if that's the case...:confused:

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back