The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Ah, that makes sense. Thought that was against the board rules.

I did not know this, but it makes a lot of sense as to why the "Mike Honcho" alt I created was never given permission to post, haha. I was just planning to have some fun and post any time Beck would hit a DONG, but Freak was a party pooper and wouldn't let me.

We had a chance at landing two of the potential top 3 picks in the NBA draft Jabari and Paolo. Makes you wonder how much better our team could have been with either one of them. It would have been a lot of fun watching Chandler passing the rock to them.

Reactions: walkenvol
We had a chance at landing two of the potential top 3 picks in the NBA draft Jabari and Paolo. Makes you wonder how much better our team could have been with either one of them. It would have been a lot of fun watching Chandler passing the rock to them.

It seemed like a forgone conclusion it was happening and then Duke happened. There was an interview with Jabari a while back that basically said it was happening.

It seemed like a forgone conclusion it was happening and then Duke happened. There was an interview with Jabari a while back that basically said it was happening.

I do think that if Paolo had gone our way, Jabari was 100% coming here. He went to Auburn after the dream died of that trio playing together, but if we had not been Duke'd we would have landed the trifecta. I'm confident.

I do think that if Paolo had gone our way, Jabari was 100% coming here. He went to Auburn after the dream died of that trio playing together, but if we had not been Duke'd we would have landed the trifecta. I'm confident.

Yeah Paolo seemed like the catalyst in it all. I know Duke was in it but It didn’t seem like he was leaning Duke until he just up and committed to them

Yeah Paolo seemed like the catalyst in it all. I know Duke was in it but It didn’t seem like he was leaning Duke until he just up and committed to them

I vividly remember a few days before he committed to Duke a VQ article had just come out saying Tennessee had made a huge push for him and that we had become the favorite due to his connection to Chandler and the great official visit. Like 3 days later he committed to Duke.

💰 💰 💰

VN Store

Back