The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

What’s the hold up with the Memphis game time being announced? Looks like bowl games on ESPN all day and there’s no other good games that day (sans UK v. OSU @ 1600), seems like an obvious ESPN2 prime time tip.

What’s the hold up with the Memphis game time being announced? Looks like bowl games on ESPN all day and there’s no other good games that day (sans UK v. OSU @ 1600), seems like an obvious ESPN2 prime time tip.
It’s all about the money and figuring that money slot timing as the game gets closer. I can’t imagine any networks are in a big hurry to announce yet.

It’s all about the money and figuring that money slot timing as the game gets closer. I can’t imagine any networks are in a big hurry to announce yet.
Well, every other game time on the schedule has been set and the season starts in 3 weeks. It’s not like it’s the middle of summer lol

Reactions: cardvolfan
Don’t think I’ve seen it posted, but it was announced during today’s football game when basketball single game tickets will go on sale. I believe they said October 14.

Reactions: berryvol
I can think of a lot of teams that it never turned around for and never will. I can think of some that are good and were never good before. It's all about coaching and quarterbacks and money.
Army ? Navy ? Most of the true top 10 teams always make a run and the Vols are still one of those teams if I'm not mistaken, at least top 15.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Anyone heard if we will have to wear masks in TBA at home games this year? I have the vol pass and I was just wanting to know. I heard that it will for sure be full capacity. At Neyland, they don't have to wear masks but I know it's outside so it's viewed differently.
@cncchris33 @bleedingTNorange

Anyone heard if we will have to wear masks in TBA at home games this year? I have the vol pass and I was just wanting to know. I heard that it will for sure be full capacity. At Neyland, they don't have to wear masks but I know it's outside so it's viewed differently.
All I have seen is that masks are encouraged, though I’ve not seen that they are required.

Current policy on campus is that masks are required when inside buildings except when eating (I've been lecturing in mask all semester). The requirements have been sent down for ~2 week intervals that have been renewed throughout the Fall. There is some talk that it could be allowed to expire if cases are low enough. Not requiring masks at Neyland fits within that policy, but seems there would need to be an exception made for TBA since it is indoors.

Current policy on campus is that masks are required when inside buildings except when eating (I've been lecturing in mask all semester). The requirements have been sent down for ~2 week intervals that have been renewed throughout the Fall. There is some talk that it could be allowed to expire if cases are low enough. Not requiring masks at Neyland fits within that policy, but seems there would need to be an exception made for TBA since it is indoors.
Yeah, I was wondering because I know we are still in football season so basketball is on the back burner, but I still figured it would be announced one way or another by now.

Seems like it would be tough to police

Reactions: Willy14

VN Store

Back