The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Wow, I would have never guessed that. Hell, you are halfway to a hippie. I want buy u anything, but I will get u high

I’m all the way to a hippie. My hair has never been longer than it is right now. Getting kind of thin on top though. Not quite a skullet. More like the Ben Franklin mullet atm.

I’d like to be vegan. But there are very few fast food options. I’d starve. The fast casual Tex-Mex places are great. Moe’s. Salsarita’s. Qdoda.
Not in any way making an opinion on your WOE, but I've recently gone carnivore. It's been amazing. Crazy how different body types can benefit from completely different approaches.

2022 NBA draft top 100: Who's on track for next year's lottery?

13. Kennedy Chandler.
37. Josiah-Jordan James
66. Justin Powell

Edited to add quotes:
Alabama's J.D. Davison and Tennessee's Kennedy Chandler are currently slated 11th and 13th, respectively, with Nolan Hickman of Gonzaga (No. 22) the only other player projected in the first round who will likely see the majority of his minutes at the 1 next season. All three freshmen will surely split playmaking duties with more experienced backcourt options and fellow pro prospects -- Jahvon Quinerly (Alabama), Andrew Nembhard (Gonzaga) and Josiah-Jordan James (Tennessee) are all currently slated to be picked in the second round.

Looking ahead to 2022, there are currently four players in the first-round range -- Allen Flanigan, Earl Timberlake, Keegan Murray and Jaime Jaquez Jr. -- who are slated to be 21 or older on draft night, with Ochai Agbaji, Hugo Besson, Josiah-Jordan James, Johnny Juzang and Matthew Mayer all within striking distance in the 30s range. Will any of these players climb into the top 20? Could an "old" prospect by NBA draft standards, such as DeAndre Williams from Memphis (who will turn 25 in October), boost his stock by leading a deep NCAA tournament while showcasing his do-it-all versatility?

VN Store

Back