The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

ESPN is doing a story each week on different basketball conference, and the SEC is featured this week. Schools are put in tiers based on recruiting potential. Kentucky is Tier 1 by itself, and UT is in Tier 2 along with Florida, Arkansas, and Alabama.
Many (anonymous) coaches are interviewed, and some had really nice things to say about the Vols. “Best arena in the country”, “Knoxville is the nicest town in Tier 2”, ”fans are enthusiastic and a little crazy”, are some of the observations. I paraphrased some of their comments.

Sales pitch: Which schools have the most (and least) to offer SEC hoops prospects, transfers?

ESPN is doing a story each week on different basketball conference, and the SEC is featured this week. Schools are put in tiers based on recruiting potential. Kentucky is Tier 1 by itself, and UT is in Tier 2 along with Florida, Arkansas, and Alabama.
Many (anonymous) coaches are interviewed, and some had really nice things to say about the Vols. “Best arena in the country”, “Knoxville is the nicest town in Tier 2”, ”fans are enthusiastic and a little crazy”, are some of the observations. I paraphrased some of their comments.

Sales pitch: Which schools have the most (and least) to offer SEC hoops prospects, transfers?
Thanks for posting this. I had intentions of doing it myself after reading it this morning, but have been in meetings all day. Lots of positive comments about Tennessee in the article and a compelling argument for Tennessee to be the #2 or 3 program in the SEC.

VN Store

Back