The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Look at that new avi, guys and gals, my new favorite player Jaden Springer. He needs a nickname or does he have one, I don't know about ? I love his game, strength, vision and how he can get in the lane and get a shot, foul or dish, anytime he wants.

Jaden Spring(er) is in the air. Kinda a Chris Bermanism.

Reactions: The Dog
Barry "US" Bonds
Steve "Rainbow" Troutt
Keven "Largemouth" later changed to "Smallmouth" Bass
Mark "Eve of Destruction" McGwire
"He could go all the way"
"Look at that little Meggat run"
Just one of a kind, professional and seems like a good guy. Graduated from Brown, so extremely smart, Hall of Fame studio host (if they have that), imo

The only thing I can't stand about Berman is the repeated "Whaap!" during a highlight reel. It's crazy annoying when he keeps doing it.

Reactions: The Dog
The only thing I can't stand about Berman is the repeated "Whaap!" during a highlight reel. It's crazy annoying when he keeps doing it.
Yeah, the first 3 times he did it, it was kinda funny, the next 10,000 got on my nerves, too. I met an ESPN camera man at a Mexican restaurant bar, once. He said Berman was a great guy and Keith Oberman was a complete pr!ck. I said, "Exactly how they come across on TV"

Reactions: gainesvol82
Barry "US" Bonds
Steve "Rainbow" Troutt
Keven "Largemouth" later changed to "Smallmouth" Bass
Mark "Eve of Destruction" McGwire
"He could go all the way"
"Look at that little Meggat run"
Just one of a kind, professional and seems like a good guy. Graduated from Brown, so extremely smart, Hall of Fame studio host (if they have that), imo

I liked Scott "You're in good hands" Alstott. I also like how he always said "The New York Football Giants".

VN Store

Back