The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

It’s worth it. I got it to watch Peyton’s places

I got to watch CFL games because every game is on it. Of course they use to be on ESPN3 which was "free" with my cable subscription but it's not that bad. Plus you get some college football and basketball games you wouldn't get otherwise, and with Nashville SC I've gotten more into MLS and they show many MLS games on it. They also show an MLB game a night during the season and same with the NHL and I think the NBA.

Obviously there are usually not any top tier games on it but for $5 it's not bad, plus you get access to all the 30 for 30/ESPN Films stuff.

Reactions: ricepatty
I got to watch CFL games because every game is on it. Of course they use to be on ESPN3 which was "free" with my cable subscription but it's not that bad. Plus you get some college football and basketball games you wouldn't get otherwise, and with Nashville SC I've gotten more into MLS and they show many MLS games on it. They also show an MLB game a night during the season and same with the NHL and I think the NBA.

Obviously there are usually not any top tier games on it but for $5 it's not bad, plus you get access to all the 30 for 30/ESPN Films stuff.
That is also in addition to their online ESPN+ written content which is becoming more and more prominent.

I'm still trying to help someone with a Hulu Live sub. According to Hulu, the sub includes ESPN and SEC Network, so theoretically one would be able to use their Hulu credentials in the ESPN app to stream SECN+. However, there's another person who claims to have done so, but they're saying they get an error message that says something along the lines of "media not allowed" when they try to stream SECN+...
I had a Hulu TV sub for the last 2 years before August. I was always able to watch the SECN+ game on the ESPN Apple TV app. That could have changed, but I never ran into issues with it.

I had a Hulu TV sub for the last 2 years before August. I was always able to watch the SECN+ game on the ESPN Apple TV app. That could have changed, but I never ran into issues with it.
Ok awesome! I'm hoping the one guy I heard about is mistaken. You are the first person to confirm.

Reactions: berryvol
Undefeated, blew out KState for their biggest win. Their, PG, Wright is what makes their team go, leading scorer, too. I expect Keon to shut him down tomorrow night and UT wins by 12+
The PG is one of those shifty shorter guys that can score in high amounts it seems. He will be a challenge but I think we can have one of the best perimeter defenses in the country. Too much length and athleticism.

Wonder if it’s Walker...Pember I’m pretty certain tested positive.
That’s what I thought, too, and could have been the idea behind the belief that Walker may have redshirted this year had it not been determined that this season won’t count against eligibility for a player.

Siap but do we know who this was ??

It was Pember. I'm almost positive anyway. I remember there was an interview with an assistant coach and he said Pember had missed over 50 days due to contact tracing protocols. I'll try to find that.

It was Pember. I'm almost positive anyway. I remember there was an interview with an assistant coach and he said Pember had missed over 50 days due to contact tracing protocols. I'll try to find that.

Yeah, here is the November article from 247:

Hoops: COVID pauses Vols team activities, Barnes tests positive

"When Barnes met with reporters a month ago, he mentioned his team had been shut down multiple times since returning to campus in June due to COVID-19 positives or contact tracing. Sophomore forward Drew Pember missed more than 50 days over the offseason due to contact tracing protocols. "

BTO, I haven’t found a link to watch the game. So, I’m relying on you game review to be expanded for this opening game. Thanks in advance.

Kesling said we agreed to a 3 game series with Colorado. That’s interesting considering this was put together in less than a week.

VN Store

Back