The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Maaaaaan, our football team is a dumpster fire, the basketball season cannot come soon enough. U all know, after this year, when we win a SEC Championship and make a Final 4 appearance, UT officially becomes a basketball school

Maaaaaan, our football team is a dumpster fire, the basketball season cannot come soon enough. U all know, after this year, when we win a SEC Championship and make a Final 4 appearance, UT officially becomes a basketball school
We already are.. With 1 single hire it made us just that... The day we hired Pruitt

Kiffin would've won big here. Pruitt is worse than Dooley and Jones.
I don’t dispute any of that but him leaving when he did made it impossible to hire any sort of proven coach, and things snowballed from there.
Mike Hamilton is the main culprit overall

Sup fellas. When Pruitt is not fired, I have told myself to just not pay much attention to football anymore. It was a hard decision, but man a toxic relationship is a toxic relationship. Bball is number one in my heart now. Pumped to see the season start soon.

I’ll be glad to see some real coaching from Rick Barnes this year.

I’ve had enough of Pruitt and his ignorant self.

So getting caught back up, Wake Forrest hiring Forbes & Jalen transferring there is pretty cool. Will be routing for them to turn the ACC upside down a bit.

Pretty excited about this season kicking off, quick question for those who are more on top of it than me. Basketball also get this season as a "free year" of eligibility right?

So getting caught back up, Wake Forrest hiring Forbes & Jalen transferring there is pretty cool. Will be routing for them to turn the ACC upside down a bit.

Pretty excited about this season kicking off, quick question for those who are more on top of it than me. Basketball also get this season as a "free year" of eligibility right?

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten. I really want to see Jalen have great success at Wake.

Jalen Johnson - Men's Basketball - Wake Forest University Athletics

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten. I really want to see Jalen have great success at Wake.

Jalen Johnson - Men's Basketball - Wake Forest University Athletics

Yeah me too, he had transferred to ETSU in April, Barnes & everyone at UT wants nothing but the best for him and he speaks highly of the staff and program. Then Wake Forrest hired Forbes from ETSU and they gave Jalen a spot there, pretty damn cool he'll be 25 miles from his home playing (hopefully starting) in his last season. I'll be tuning in to as may of their games as I can.

VN Store

Back