The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Arizona has fallen hard.
I think the scandal hurt them in recruiting, as well as losing a ton off of last year's team to graduation and the NBA. This has been a mild rebuilding year as a result. Next season, they have a loaded recruiting class coming in with a couple 5 star kids, and another couple top-50ish players.

Anyone else watching on mute? These announcers are awful. We’ve led this entire game but if the score wasn’t displayed you’d think A&M is dominating us.

By no means has this been our best game but call it what it is. Christ.

Reactions: IH8TheHaslams
FYI: great back and forth in the FB Forum’s Vol Hostess thread for anyone interested in ethics.

Solid opportunity for a debate if you’re looking to kill some time before the Mizzou game. I’m trying to get things going right now.

Also—in the spirit of healthy discussion and utilization of a public forum to express our personal opinions, I politely ask Freak and the Mods (aka my future boss and co-workers (Indy/Bowlin 2020)) to let us keep the discussion going. Seriously, Freak, if you’re reading this: I stopped trolling long ago, I haven’t stirred the pot in literally forever and I can only think of 1 occurrence in all of 2019 where I’ve (regretfully and remorsefully) expressed displeasure towards a mod. There is nothing wrong with a debate, please just let me have this one thing.

I’m long-winded tonight, fellas. GO VOLS !

Reactions: Stoked and The Dog
FYI: great back and forth in the FB Forum’s Vol Hostess thread for anyone interested in ethics.

Solid opportunity for a debate if you’re looking to kill some time before the Mizzou game. I’m trying to get things going right now.

Also—in the spirit of healthy discussion and utilization of a public forum to express our personal opinions, I politely ask Freak and the Mods (aka my future boss and co-workers (Indy/Bowlin 2020)) to let us keep the discussion going. Seriously, Freak, if you’re reading this: I stopped trolling long ago, I haven’t stirred the pot in literally forever and I can only think of 1 occurrence in all of 2019 where I’ve (regretfully and remorsefully) expressed displeasure towards a mod. There is nothing wrong with a debate, please just let me have this one thing.

I’m long-winded tonight, fellas. GO VOLS !
Let me put it this way, if I'm a recruit, give me a hostess all night long. Uh, all day long. But, I'm not a recruit, I'm a 48 year old, dirty old man. So, I still would say, give me a hot 18-22 year old hostess and I will give her a tongue lashing. I'm going to get in trouble for this post Indy unless u became a "Mod" five minutes ago

It's been awhile. Only in kentucky

Attachments

• 7B97E8BC-B3FE-4A95-BF5E-A2E253E73F99.png
    7B97E8BC-B3FE-4A95-BF5E-A2E253E73F99.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
  • B65B75A9-ECE2-412F-B20F-2F99B68380C9.png
    B65B75A9-ECE2-412F-B20F-2F99B68380C9.png
    935.1 KB · Views: 41
Let me put it this way, if I'm a recruit, give me a hostess all night long. Uh, all day long. But, I'm not a recruit, I'm a 48 year old, dirty old man. So, I still would say, give me a hot 18-22 year old hostess and I will give her a tongue lashing. I'm going to get in trouble for this post Indy unless u became a "Mod" five minutes ago

All night long? I'm a little older than you. Just give me a Couple of minutes

Reactions: The Dog
Anyone else think Bowden could become NBA draftable if his development continues into a very productable senior year? I'm thinking a shorter Josh Richardson (shutdown defender) with a better jumper. I didn't realize how much "hops" and athletic ability he had until this year.

VN Store

Back